background

THE IAMWILD® FOUNDATION

Building a better future for our planet by connecting Art,Business & Conservation. 

LEARN MORE  SHOP IAMWILD
IAMWILD TRANSFORMS CONSERVATION

Every Action Counts 

IAMWILD®is a collaborative movement that connects Art,Business & Conservation. We partner with people’s favorite brands to design products, content, services and experiences, enabling consumers, artists and brands to take action for the planet and all that is wild, every single day. Up to 25% of revenues from these activities and partnerships go to conservation inititatives through the Foundation.

The IAMWILD Foundation is a non-profit organization that sponsors wildlife, ocean and land conservation projects, builds schools in developing countries and restores wild ecosystems by planting trees and seeding mangrove forests. By taking action on critical areas related to conservation and wild ecosystems, together, we can create a positive contribution to the environment and a better life for future generations. 


background

"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.”

INSPIRING ACTION

Words of beauty can change the world

Joe Miller's poem about the importance of our planet and our environment, is a constant source of inspiration for the team at the IAMWILD Foundation. Written in 1975, it is even more relevant today than the year it was written.  It tells us that our actions  and our choices matter. It reminds us of the  responsibility we have to this incredible world we live in and each other.



TWO SPECIAL OFFERS

Help create the infrastructure for the IAMWILD Foundation. 

The last 1,000 limited-edition copies of The Wild Horses of Sable Island have arrived! Available only to select collectors of The Wild Horses of Sable Island Gallery, the first 250 copies will be offered at a special price of $3000, with 75% of the purchase price going to the IAMWILD Foundation and qualifies as a tax deduction. You will get a $ 2250 receipt "tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law". The other $750 will cover the book production costs.

In addition to the above offer, for a limited time, to all existing collectors, Roberto Dutesco is making available a one time purchase of any original print of the Wild Horses of Sable island Photoworks where 75 % of the purchase price will go to the IAMWILD Foundation and qualifies as a tax deduction. The remaining 25% will cover the print production costs.

All donations and money transactions will be made to the IAMWILD Foundation.

Proceeds from these efforts will help create the infrastructure for the IAMWILD Foundation.

Shopping with a Purpose 

Every time you purchase IAMWILD® products or services, you start a conversation and become part of the community that will transform how we protect all that is wild.   

Pricing
GET THE GEAR
IAMWILD STORE
MERCHANDISE

25% from the price of all products in our store goes towards conservation initiatives.

Pricing
SHOP ART
IAMWILD.ART
ART

When you purchase art on IAMWILD.ART 25% of each sale goes towards conservation initiatives.

 

Become an IAMWILD® Partner

I AM A BUSINESS I AM AN ARTIST